Orange Basil Fish
- 4 large firm fleshed white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large orange sliced
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM.
- Lay fish on a large platter or plate. In a small bowl, combine next 4 ingredients (olive oil through salt and pepper); rub mixture into each fillet.
- Lay orange slices on grill then top with fish fillets. Cover grill and cook for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed or grilled asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 181 Calories; 4g Fat (17.9% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 73mg Cholesterol; 98mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!