Mushroom and Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Pork Loin
- Kitchen string
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun dried tomatoes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Presoak kitchen twine in water for 30 minutes, to prevent burning on the grill. Preheat grill to MEDIUM.
- Using a sharp knife, butterfly the tenderloin.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients (mushrooms through olive oil); spread mixture over the butter-flied tenderloin then wrap it with kitchen twine.
- Grill tenderloin for 20 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- Remove pork from grill and set aside to cool slightly before slicing.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and baked sweet potatoes (“bake” in a slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool). NUTRITION: Per Serving: 200 Calories; 8g Fat (34.2% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 290mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!