Jalapeno Lime Chicken Kabobs with Dijon Coleslaw
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 jalapeños sliced
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 8 skewers
- To a large re-sealable bag, add the first 6 ingredients (chicken through garlic).
- Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread chicken and jalapenos onto skewers. Heat grill to high heat and place skewers on grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- To a large bowl, add the coleslaw. In a small bowl mix the mustard, coconut milk, garlic powder, coconut aminos and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over the coleslaw and serve with chicken skewers.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Complete meal all on it’s own! NUTRITION: Per Serving : 265 Calories; 11g Fat; 28g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 107mg Cholesterol; 236mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!