Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange Ginger Sauce
- 1 3-pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Rub pork with olive oil and salt and pepper. Heat indoor grill pan to medium heat and place pork on grill and cook for 45 minutes, until it is white in the center.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients (coconut aminos through scallions) and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Slice pork, drizzle with sauce and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with a side of Cauli-Rice: Process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork. NUTRITION: Per Serving : 461 Calories; 15g Fat; 72g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 221mg Cholesterol; 224mg Sodium. Exchanges: 10 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!