- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (depending on how hot you like it)
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pieces firm fleshed white fish fresh or frozen
- In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients (sea salt through black pepper). Stir to mix.
- Spread the mixture in a shallow baking dish.
- Press the fish fillets into the spices, coating both sides.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the fish for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through and fish flakes with a fork.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Sautéed zucchini and yellow squash SERVING SUGGESTION: Whole wheat yeast rolls GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary (avoid yeast rolls serving suggestion) NUTRITION: Per Serving: 184 Calories; 5g Fat (23.9% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 73mg Cholesterol; 564mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!