Black Pepper-Sage London Broil
- 2 pounds London broil
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried rubbed sage
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup low sodium beef broth or use homemade
- Place London Broil in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together next 6 ingredients (garlic through broth) until well blended; pour mixture over meat.
- Seal bag, squeezing out excess air. Turn bag several times to coat meat evenly then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Empty the contents of the bag into a large crock cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours or until beef is fork-tender; remove from crock cooker and slice.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby Brussels sprouts and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass-fed butter, salt, and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: Per Serving: 512 Calories; 41g Fat (72.0%calories from fat); 32g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 119mg Cholesterol; 582mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 5 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!