- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 large head cauliflower cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound browned ground turkey
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese until mixed completely.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, from salt through ground turkey.
- In a coated 9x13 inch baking dish, spread the bowl mixture.
- Cover with lid or foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Roasted Veggies toss any root vegetable (except white potatoes) or combination – plus large Brussels sprouts halved lengthwise, cauliflower or broccoli (all should be the same size – beets take a little longer to cook) in olive oil, salt, pepper and choice of herbs/spices (if desired). Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; roast in a preheated 400-degree oven, turning once, until tender. NUTRITION: 538 Calories; 41g Fat (67.7% calories from fat); 36g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 179mg Cholesterol; 570mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Vegetable; 5 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!