Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves cubed
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- *Partially frozen chicken is easier to cube. In a large bowl, toss together first 9 ingredients (chicken through honey).
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the contents of the bowl; cook and stir for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby carrots and snow peas. NUTRITION: 165 Calories; 5g Fat (28.4% calories from fat); 19g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 34mg Cholesterol; 146mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!