Sausage and Pepper Dish
- 1 package fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound pork sausage browned
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a coated 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Zucchini Pasta (Julienne or cut large zucchini lengthwise into thin strips; stir-fry in a skillet coated with olive oil over medium-high heat until slightly limp.) NUTRITION: 493 Calories; 48g Fat (87.6% calories from fat); 13g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 71mg Cholesterol; 627mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 8 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!