Salmon and Avocado BLT Wilted Salad
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 salmon fillets 6-ounce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups baby kale
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Stevia to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large skillet, heat to medium heat and cook bacon. Cook until to your desired crispiness and set aside, on top of a plate lined with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, toss the avocado through tomatoes and set aside.
- On a large cutting board, season salmon with lime, sea salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in the same heated skillet as the bacon was cooked in and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until it is cooked to the desired doneness.
- Set aside and keep warm and toss the kale into the skillet until it wilts, add into the bowl with the tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the garlic through the extra virgin olive oil and pour over the salad.
- Toss and top with crumbled bacon and the salmon fillets. Serve right away
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!