Roasted Curry Chicken
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons ginger freshly grated
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On a large baking pan, add chicken and roast for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sautéed Vegetables - asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, green beans, squash, Brussels sprouts. VEGETARIAN: Steamed new red baby potatoes. NUTRITION: 277 Calories; 4g Fat (13.3% calories from fat); 55g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 154mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!