Pineapple Pork Skewers
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed pineapple
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 1 large bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients (pork through salt and pepper) and thread each ingredient onto large skewers. Place skewers on the grill and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side until pork is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 215 Calories; 7g Fat (29.6% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 77mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!