Mango Jalapeno Fish Salad
- 1 pound firm white fish fresh or frozen, cooked and chopped
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 large avocado pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 large jalapeno de-seeded and minced
- 1 large red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1 small mango pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook fish then cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients (fish through red onion).
- In a small bowl, whisk together next 5 ingredients (lime juice through salt and pepper); pour mixture over fish and vegetables.
- To serve, arrange chopped lettuce on dinner plates; top with Mango Jalapeno Fish Salad.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced cucumber on the side. NUTRITION: 128 Calories; 9g Fat (57.9% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 14mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!