Lemon and Chili Powder Roasted Shrimp and Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 pound shrimp medium, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large baking dish; blend well.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque and cauliflower is tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 202 Calories; 9g Fat (40.6% calories from fat); 24g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 173mg Cholesterol; 195mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!