Honey Sweet Hamburgers
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Form 4 large patties.
- In a large skillet on MEDIUM heat, place patties. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm with a green salad.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sweet Potato Fries (Peel sweet potatoes and cut into “fries”; toss with olive and bake on a cookie sheet in a preheated 425-degree oven, turning once, until tender; season to taste with salt, pepper and chili powder for Sweet Potato Fries.) NUTRITION: 308 Calories; 23g Fat (70.2% calories from fat); 20g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 85mg Cholesterol; 314mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 3 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!