Ginger Orange Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss the first 9 ingredients (chicken through honey).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. To the oil, add the contents of the bowl and stir. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” until tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). NUTRITION: 217 Calories; 5g Fat (21.1% calories from fat); 30g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 68mg Cholesterol; 127mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!