Cumin Shrimp with Cilantro Cauli Rice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1/2 pound shrimp shelled and deveined
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Stevia to taste
- 2 medium limes zest and juice
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets, (or purchase prepared cauli-rice, fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the first 6 ingredients (shrimp through lime juice) and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until cauliflower is a rice consistency if not using the prepared.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. To the oil, add the cauliflower and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until tender.
- Serve shrimp over cauliflower rice and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!