Citrus Honey Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 orange juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork tenderloin for 20 minutes (see recipe).
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place tenderloin in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (orange juice through salt and pepper); pour over pork then seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place marinated tenderloin in a large baking dish; bake for 25 to 30 minutes until no longer pink in the center.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed green beans. VEGETARIAN: Instead of pork, use sliced eggplant. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar and mustard are gluten free. NUTRITION: 294 Calories; 8g Fat (23.3% calories from fat); 35g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 104mg Cholesterol; 298mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!