- 1 tablespoon ginger freshly grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 pounds cod or any firm fleshed white fish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large blender, add ginger, garlic, lime zest and juice, olive oil, cilantro, honey and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Blend 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, add fish and cilantro sauce and stir to combine.
- On large baking sheet, add fish and roast for 8 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Brown rice and steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of cod. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 226 Calories; 10g Fat (41.3% calories from fat); 28g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 65mg Cholesterol; 92mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!