- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large crock cooker on LOW heat setting, mix all ingredients together.
- Cover with lid and cook for 6 hours. Serve soup hot.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus. GLUTEN FREE: List gluten free substitutes or suggestions here. NUTRITION: 423 Calories; 36g Fat (75.2% calories from fat); 18g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 132mg Cholesterol; 1212mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Non-Fat Milk; 7 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!