- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large red onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 15-oz. cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 4-oz. cans green chilis
- 1 cup beer
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- In a large slow cooker, first 13 ingredients (olive oil through pepper) cook on low for 8 hours until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chili with cilantro and lime.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Warm Buttered Corn Muffins. VEGETARIAN: Omit chicken add more beans. NUTRITION: 333 Calories; 6g Fat (15.0% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 50g Carbohydrate; 12g Dietary Fiber; 2mg Cholesterol; 196mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!