Cheesy Baked Cod
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound cod fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a coated 9x13 inch baking dish, place cod fillets. Add salt, pepper and onion on top.
- Pour the bowl mixture over fish and top with cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Spinach Salad spinach, salad veggies and dressing all tossed together. NUTRITION: 457 Calories; 34g Fat (66.5% calories from fat); 33g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 119mg Cholesterol; 356mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 5 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!