Beef and Kale Stir Fry
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup bell peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup onions chopped
- 2 cups kale chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet over MEDIUM HIGH heat, heat oil and brown ground beef for 5 minutes. Add peppers, onions and kale and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 more minutes. Drain off any excess fat and add cheese on top to melt. Serve hot.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sautéed zucchini and yellow squash. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 400 Calories; 31g Fat (69.5% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 152mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 4 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!