Baked Mahi with Mint and Peach Relish
- 4 fresh 6-oz. Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large shallot diced
- 2 cups diced peaches
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place fish filets in individual large pieces of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the olive oil, lemon zest, salt and pepper and shallot.
- Pour the shallot mixture over the fish and cover with a second sheet of aluminum foil. Crimp all the edges and seal each packet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, mix the peaches, lime juice and mint. Pour relish over fish and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 224 Calories; 5g Fat (19.9% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 120mg Cholesterol; 167mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!