Asian Ginger Roasted Salmon
- 4 medium salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 cups steamed carrots
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- To a large ziplock bag, add the salmon. In a small bowl mix the next 7 ingredients (garlic through coconut aminos) and mix well.
- Pour sauce into bag and seal bag, squeezing out excess air.
- Turn bag over to coat roast evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large baking dish, empty the contents of the bag.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Bake salmon for 20 minutes, then remove foil and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve warm with steamed vegetables.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Garlicky Stir-Fried Baby Spinach (Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add 1 clove pressed garlic and cook for 1 minute. Gradually add 1 (10-oz) package baby spinach; cook, turning with tongs, until slightly wilted; drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.) NUTRITION: 280 Calories; 6g Fat (18.3% calories from fat); 37g Protein; 27g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 240mg Sodium.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!