- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons ginger grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a food processor or blender, add first 8 ingredients (yogurt through pepper) and blend 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add 1/2 yogurt marinade and chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Place chicken in a large roasting pan and roast 30 to 35 minutes until chicken is are cooked through.
- Serve chicken with remaining marinade.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-Fried Sliced Zucchini, Yellow Squash and Red Bell Pepper (To stir-fry: Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add sliced zucchini, yellow squash and red bell pepper; cook and stir until tender-crisp.) VEGETARIAN: Replace chicken with steamed new red potatoes. NUTRITION: 250 Calories; 2g Fat (8.8% calories from fat); 48g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 104mg Cholesterol; 153mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!