- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium shallot chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pounds snapper
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender, add first 11 ingredients (yogurt through honey) and blend 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
- On a large roasting sheet, add fish, marinade and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. VEGETARIAN: Use eggplant instead of snapper. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure fish sauce is gluten-free. NUTRITION: 264 Calories; 9g Fat (32.4% calories from fat); 35g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 117mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!