Smoky Turkey and Cauliflower Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add turkey, onion and garlic; cook for 10 minutes or until turkey is brown.
- Add next 7 ingredients (coconut aminos through salt and pepper); cook for 15 minutes or until turkey is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Turn off heat and add the lime juice. Stir and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (see Day 1 directions). Add steamed green beans on the side. NUTRITION: 259 Calories; 14g Fat (48.8% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 147mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 ½ Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!