Roasted Vegetable Wrap
- 2 large red bell peppers seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large butternut squash peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 14-oz. can cannellini beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 large English cucumber diced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 6 large whole wheat flour tortillas warmed
- Preheat the oven to 425-degrees.
- On a large roasting sheet, add peppers, squash, zucchini, beans, olive oil, oregano and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until golden.
- In a food processor, add yogurt, basil, mint, cucumber, vinegar and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Blend 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
- Place roasted vegetables in tortilla and top with yogurt sauce.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad (lettuce - not iceberg -, salad veggies and salad dressing). VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure white wine vinegar and tortillas are gluten-free. NUTRITION: 491 Calories; 10g Fat; 20g Protein; 87g Carbohydrate; 14g Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 419mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!