Roasted Salmon with Mustard Dill Sauce
- 1/2 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 6 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/2 fresh dill chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1 large lemon juiced
- Preheat the oven to 400-degrees.
- In food processor or blender, add mustard, cream, 4 tablespoons olive oil, dill and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Blend 1 minute until combined.
- On a large roasting sheet, add fish, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with dill sauce.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad (lettuce -not iceberg-. salad veggies, salad dressing). VEGETARIAN: Use eggplant instead of salmon. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 356 Calories; 24g Fat (60.6% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 92mg Cholesterol; 382mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!