Roast Ginger Hoisin Salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large bowl add olive oil, hoisin sauce, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and salmon. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On a baking sheet, add salmon and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed vegetables VEGETARIAN: Tempeh GLUTEN FREE: Coconut aminos NUTRITION: 235 Calories; 10g Fat (39.2% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 79mg Cholesterol; 388mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!