Roast Breast of Turkey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 turkey breast 3-pound
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- In a small bowl mix sage, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place turkey on a 9x13 baking pan and rub with mixture from the bowl covering all the breast.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature of turkey reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Slice and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 544 Calories; 28g Fat (48.4% calories from fat); 67g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 199mg Cholesterol; 651mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 9 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!