Pork and Broccolini Roast
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 pound Broccolini
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth or use homemade
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan, place first 4 ingredients (tenderloin through Broccolini).
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients (broth through cumin); pour over pork mixture. Cover roasting pan with aluminum foil wrap and place it in the oven. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes or until the internal temperature of the tenderloin reaches 145 degrees and vegetables are tender.
- Allow pork to cool for 10 minutes then slice and serve with vegetables.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Orange-Glazed Baby Carrots – Boil baby carrots till tender-crisp; drain and return to pan. Pour some orange juice over the carrots and mix well. Simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes then stir in some ghee, honey, salt, and pepper; cook until ghee and honey have melted. NUTRITION: 275 Calories; 6g Fat (20.2% calories from fat); 48g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 138mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!