Pineapple and Ham Arugula Salad
- 2 cups cooked and chopped ham
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped radish
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the first 4 ingredients (ham through radish).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining 4 ingredients (vinegar through salt and pepper) and pour over the salad.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. NUTRITION: 164 Calories; 7g Fat (40.4% calories from fat); 13g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 38mg Cholesterol; 899mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!