Mustard Rubbed Chicken
- 6 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 limes juiced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- n a large bowl, add all ingredients (chicken through pepper) and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- On a large roasting pan, add chicken. Roast 30 to 35 minutes until chicken is are cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Zucchini Pasta Julienne or cut large zucchini lengthwise into thin strips; stir-fry in a skillet coated with olive oil over medium-high heat until slightly limp. VEGETARIAN: Replace Chicken with eggplant. NUTRITION: 346 Calories; 10g Fat (27.6% calories from fat); 55g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 188mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!