Maple Lemon Salmon
- 4 large salmon fillets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- On large sheets of aluminum foil, place the salmon and the cauliflower. In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining 5 ingredients (olive oil through lemon juice) and spoon over the salmon and cauliflower.
- Cover the fish packets with another sheet of aluminum foil and seal the edges. Place the packets on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sautéed zucchini, yellow squash and red bell pepper. NUTRITION: 281 Calories; 9g Fat (30.4% calories from fat); 35g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 130mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!