Lobster Salad Roll
- 3 cups steamed lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 6 medium hot dog rolls
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Cut lobster meat in bite sized pieces. Place in large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk the mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss the dressing with the lobster meat and set aside again.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add two tablespoons of butter. Toast the outside of the hot dog roll in the skillet until golden brown. Flip and toast the reverse side. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Open each roll and fill with 1/6 of the lobster salad. Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted butter over each roll and top with 1/2 tablespoon chives.
- Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sweet Potato Fries Peel turnips or sweet potatoes and cut into “fries”; toss with olive and bake on a cookie sheet in a preheated 425-degree oven, turning once, until tender; season to taste with salt, pepper and (garlic powder for Turnip Fries and chili powder for Sweet Potato Fries. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure buns are gluten-free. VEGITARIAN: Replace lobster with tempeh. NUTRITION: 361 Calories; 19g Fat (46.8% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 140mg Cholesterol; 720mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!