Lemon Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets and pulsed in the food processor until reaches rice consistency
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the next 4 ingredients (onion through chicken). Cook for 5 minutes and then add the remaining 4 ingredients (cauliflower through coconut aminos).
- Reduce heat to low, cover skillet and cook for 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and cauliflower is tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 206 Calories; 11g Fat (49.5% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 95mg Cholesterol; 115mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fa
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!