Kale and Black Bean Chicken Thighs
- 1 large bunch chopped kale
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup black beans cooked
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large crock cooker, place chopped kale on the bottom. Add garlic powder, onion powder, beans and chicken thighs on top.
- Pour water over all ingredients and cover with lid. Cook on HIGH heat setting for 6 hours.
- Serve hot, topped with parmesan cheese.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 111 Calories; 3g Fat (25.0% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 9mg Cholesterol; 180mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!