Honey Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- Place the chicken breasts in a crock cooker.
- In a large mixing bowl combine honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic.
- Pour over chicken and cover with lid.
- Cook on low setting for 7 hours.
- Serve hot.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (Steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass-fed butter, salt, and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture.) NUTRITION: 332 Calories; 3g Fat (8.4% calories from fat); 56g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 1024mg Sodium. Exchanges: 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Other Carbohydrate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!