Honey Broiled Salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets 6-ounce
- Preheat oven broiler.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, mustard, garlic and salt.
- Coat a 9x13 baking pan with olive oil. Place salmon with the skin side down inside the pan.
- Pour the bowl mixture evenly over each piece of salmon.
- Place pan under the heated broiler on top rack for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Big spinach salad. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard is gluten-free. NUTRITION: 297 Calories; 9g Fat (28.8% calories from fat); 34g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 280mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!