Ground Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, over MEDIUM HIGH heat, brown ground beef for 5 minutes.
- Add onions and peppers to skillet mixture. Cook for 3 minutes more and add salt and pepper. Drain fat from pan.
- Serve skillet mixture topped with cheese.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sautéed zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell pepper. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 381 Calories; 32g Fat (76.2% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 103mg Cholesterol; 108mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 5 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!