Ginger Lemon Salmon with Broccoli
- 4 medium salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 large fresh lemon juice sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat grill to MEDIUM.
- Place each salmon fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Rub salmon with ghee, gingerroot, honey, salt and pepper then place lemon slices and chives on top. Next to each fillet, place 1/2 cup of broccoli florets. Wrap each fillet into a pouch, sealing the edges well.
- Place salmon pouches on grill; cook for 10 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and broccoli is tender-crisp. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 283 Calories; 13g Fat (40.7% calories from fat); 35g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 106mg Cholesterol; 127mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!