Garlic Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Mix in chicken breasts so they become covered with sauce mixture. Cover and set in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees. Arrange chicken in a 9x13 baking pan, and cover with remaining sauce from bowl. Bake chicken for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten-free. NUTRITION: 342 Calories; 10g Fat (26.9% calories from fat); 56g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 755mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!