Crusted Parmesan Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt to taste
- In a large skillet over MEDIUM heat, cook olive oil and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl mix the rest of the ingredients together (cheese through salt.)
- Top chicken in skillet with bowl mixture. Place skillet in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until topping is lightly brown. Remove from heat and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-Rice (Process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork.) GLUTEN FREE: Omit bread crumbs or use gluten-free NUTRITION: 482 Calories; 23g Fat (43.3% calories from fat); 61g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 168mg Cholesterol; 606mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 8 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!