Creamy Beef and Zucchini Noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups zucchini noodles
- 0.25 cup low sodium beef broth or use homemade
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 0.25 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over MEDIUM HIGH heat, add ground beef. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in zucchini noodles and broth and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining 6 ingredients (parmesan cheese through salt and pepper) and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Tossed green salad (lettuce - not iceberg-, salad veggies and low carb salad dressing). GLUTEN FREE: Make sure beef broth is gluten-free. NUTRITION: 352 Calories; 25g Fat (63.0% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 87mg Cholesterol; 137mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 3 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!