Cajun Spiced Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 small red onion minced
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, add first 8 ingredients (chicken through thyme) and marinated in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat and sauté chicken for 5 to 6 minutes per side until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Spinach salad VEGETARIAN: Steamed new red baby potatoes NUTRITION: 313 Calories; 8g Fat (23.3% calories from fat); 55g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 156mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; ½ Vegetable; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!