Baked Parmesan Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 egg beaten
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, olive oil, garlic, onion, egg, salt and pepper. Make into 4 patties.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Coat completely each patty in the crumb mixture.
- Place patties in an 8x9 olive oil coated baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Let rest for 3 minutes. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sweet Potato Fries (Peel sweet potatoes and cut into “fries”; toss with olive and bake on a cookie sheet in a preheated 425-degree oven, turning once, until tender; season to taste with salt, pepper and chili powder.) GLUTEN FREE: Use gluten free bread crumbs. NUTRITION: 310 Calories; 19g Fat (56.3% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 147mg Cholesterol; 417mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; ½ Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!