Baked Greek Style Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 4 boneless pork chops thick cut
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup diced sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Coat a large 9x13 baking pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Brush tops of pork chops with the last tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place marjoram, thyme, dried onion and garlic on each pork chop. Top with dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 minutes or until the meat reaches 145 internal degrees.
- Remove from heat, uncover and let rest for 3 minutes. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Roasted Veggies Toss any root vegetable (except white potatoes) or combination – plus large Brussels sprouts halved lengthwise, cauliflower or broccoli (all should be the same size – beets take a little longer to cook) in olive oil, salt, pepper and choice of herbs/spices (if desired). Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; roast in a preheated 400-degree oven, turning once, until tender. NUTRITION: 390 Calories; 28g Fat (63.5% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 946mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!