Baked Balsamic Chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 11 ingredients (olive oil through black pepper).
- Add the chicken breasts and toss to completely cover with the sauce mix.
- On a large baking sheet, place chicken breasts and top with all the remaining sauce mix from the bowl.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot from oven.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Zucchini Pasta julienne or cut large zucchini lengthwise into thin strips; stir-fry in a skillet coated with olive oil over medium-high heat until slightly limp. NUTRITION: 402 Calories; 17g Fat (38.8% calories from fat); 55g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 1095mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!